Messaging Issue and Incoming Call Screen Question

infamouzoz

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone,

I have been around in the forums for a while and I did try searching for this ahead of time, so please do not flame me and advise to search....

Question 1: After FROYO update, my messsaging has gotten to be reallllly slow, anyone else have this issue? Any possible workarounds other than using Handcent or Chomp?

Questions 2: I would like to change the incoming call screen to the stock vanilla incoming call screen, could that be done without rooting? I would like to avoid rooting as much as possible,

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks

akt83

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
I had the same issue with messaging after I updated. I couldnt seem to find anything in the forums either. I did have SMS Popup installed though, so maybe that is what caused the issue? I've unistalled it, but haven't had a chance to text a bit to see if uninstalling made a difference.

Do you happen to have any SMS related apps installed?

infamouzoz

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I had the same issue with messaging after I updated. I couldnt seem to find anything in the forums either. I did have SMS Popup installed though, so maybe that is what caused the issue? I've unistalled it, but haven't had a chance to text a bit to see if uninstalling made a difference.

Do you happen to have any SMS related apps installed?

Nope I do not, just stock messaging