How many Evos' running just fine after update.

jgladstone

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Smooth update for me. They fixed many bugs that really had bothered me with 2.1 I had previously been unable to properly change the date of existing all day calendar events...now fixed. I love that the keyboard doesn't pop up in messages. The phone is snappier and seems to utilize memory more efficiently. My battery life seems similar to previous...no discernible difference. Most of the gripes are from overreactors, impatient kids, or from trolls. This 2.2 went off without a hitch. I'll put 2.2 on my wifes EVO tomorrow.

Flip

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
Same here I really love my phone now!!! It so much smoother now n the web experience is awesome...no issues here

kyoon19

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I am running on fresh's rom and I am loving the 2.2 update. It's definitely faster and browser is really smooth after I set flash contents on demand. I love how bookmarks scrolls smooth. Almost like iphone feeling but with flash.

DC Wuff

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
I haven't had any issues with the Eclair or the Froyo. I think that the phone is just perfect. No issues. It just keeps getting better and better. It is unfortunate that there are some others who are having bad luck with their updates. But I am not one of them. Extremely happy

Yup! :cool:

stlfrosti

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
so after the update we lose some 'paid' Apps???

ATK Pro does not work? will I have it if the prog is updated to current version??

What did you guys do with all your paid Apps??

McPlot

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Running great for me. I am very impressed with it so far. I had my brother look at my phone before telling him I had the update. He asked what I did because it seemed to be working faster. WHOOT! Not Placebo effect!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair