Why is it that Calendar never shows in the Recent Apps window? I use my calendar quite a but but whenever I hold Home to display recent apps, Calendar NEVER is shown?

ME
    08-04-2010 09:32 AM
    Shows up for me just fine.
    08-04-2010 09:34 AM
    It depends on how you open it. If you open it from a shortcut it will show up on the recent list. If you open if from a widget, it will not. If you use it a lot, probably worth putting a shortcut on your homescreen.
    08-04-2010 09:44 AM
    It depends on how you open it. If you open it from a shortcut it will show up on the recent list. If you open if from a widget, it will not. If you use it a lot, probably worth putting a shortcut on your homescreen.
    Interesting. I do use it a lot, which is precisely why I have a widget that I also frequently use to open it. Can anyone confirm this?
    08-04-2010 09:48 AM
    Well, it does show now that I used the regular app icon to open Calendar. Is this true of other apps that are opened using widgets rather than their standard app icons?
    08-04-2010 09:51 AM
    It's not standardized. For instance, Astrid, People, and Music all showed up on the recent list after opening them from their widgets.
    08-04-2010 01:26 PM
    Why is it that Calendar never shows in the Recent Apps window? I use my calendar quite a but but whenever I hold Home to display recent apps, Calendar NEVER is shown?

ME

It may be due to the fact that this OS uses no caleMdar? Just throwin' that out there, you can send it right back
    08-04-2010 01:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD