Default Sense Screens

RupertP

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
After upgrading to 2.2 I decided to change the default wallpaper to an Active one. Changing the wallpaper resulted in all of the default HTC screens such as calendar and favorites to disappear. Is there anyway to get the out of the box setup back without restoring to factory default?

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
The screens didn't disappear, just the widgets. You can either add the widgets back on or go to Home > Menu > Scenes and then chose the Sprint Scene from the list. This is what the phone came with turned on.

Of course you can make your own scenes and save them so that you can get them back. As soon as you make a change to the default one, it becomes an unsaved new one. It's good to save your scenes frequently so you don't lose changes.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
The screens didn't disappear, just the widgets. You can either add the widgets back on or go to Home > Menu > Scenes and then chose the Sprint Scene from the list. This is what the phone came with turned on.

Of course you can make your own scenes and save them so that you can get them back. As soon as you make a change to the default one, it becomes an unsaved new one. It's good to save your scenes frequently so you don't lose changes.

Learn something new everyday. I had no idea what the "scenes" were so I decided to ignore them :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781