3000 mah Chinese battery review

EVOLICIOUS

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Ok I?ll make this quick ordered on eBay and they arrived about a week later. First thing I notice was they were complete sets 2 batteries and 2 back covers(I thought it was 2 batt 1 cover) then I picked up the cover and wow, very nice soft touch rubber coating very close to my seidio innocase however this back looks better than there?s no weird indentation completely smooth. I charged the battery in my $10 eBay charger and it took forever which makes sense if it?s double the capacity. Fully charger put it in evo .battery cover is a perfect fit but not as flexible as oem , so you hear it snap in place also takes more effort to remove but fit and finish is perfect you would never know it was after market.
now For the torture test all radios on except Bluetooth I get 4 g around the Bronx and at my house but I did turn it off when there was no signal.I used orb live to stream a couple on TV shows off my server, YouTube all day, calls, text and more video! It lasted 26 hrs!! I get about 8-14 depending on how I use it with the standard battery.
2x 3000mAh Extended Battery+Covers For Sprint HTC EVO 4G for 20.99

2x 3000mAh Extended Battery+Cover For Sprint HTC EVO 4G - eBay (item 180533087368 end time Aug-13-10 07:43:55 PDT)

pwnst_r

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Going to have to agree with bdmridgback and say that it's very ugly. No way would I put that on the back of the Evo, which has quite the nice backside ;D