triangle above my signal bars?? wtf?..

khriztian704

May 12, 2012
Visit site
hello guys can anyone help me?... I'm having this issue, but first of all let me say that I have had my Htc evo 4g for about one year and everything was fine..... about two weeks ago, I dropped it and the screen cracked. ok so after going to different places to see how much they would charge me to replace the lcd screen, I decided I'm not paying from 80 to 120 dollars to get it replaced. so I googled it and found out that I can do it my self. I looked at some youtube videos and then I bought the lcd screen digitizer.... ok I successfully replaced the lcd digitizer!!! but I have noticed that every since I replaced the digitizer, I'm getting this triangle above my signal bars!. Digital Roaming wtf? my evo is flashed to page plus celluar. and like I mentioned earlier, It was working just fine before. I called page plus and they told me that my phone is trying to connect to a sprint network and that it needs to be reflashed!.. I took it to one of those guys who do the flashing. but im still getting the digital roaming with the triangle on top!... can anyone help one on this?.. could replacing the screen have affected it? but how? please I cant make or receive calls text almost anywhere!! everywhere I go its that triangle digital roaming!.. help!

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like to me that when you split the case, the back cover is the antenna and it has contacts that contacts the board. well its not hard to bend or even knock them off if your not real careful Ive did it myself.