Camera acting funny. dont know if its froyo

temotoren

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I was going to take a picture and the camera epidemic close as I soon as I taped on the icon. I turned the phone off and on the camera is working fine. The only problem is that the icon to take a picture doesn't glow green.

I just want to if it will happen and how to fix it and if others are having the same problem.

japclev

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Had similiar problem. Went into Titanium Backup found Camera and Hit Wipe Data. Not sure what it does, but it worked fine after that.

ArkAngel06

May 18, 2010
Visit site
There was an update for the LED Light app last night, and it says it "fixed the froyo issues". So maybe its fixed now? At any rate, if you just turn the flash on and then off with that app, the camera app will then open normal.

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
There was an update for the LED Light app last night, and it says it "fixed the froyo issues". So maybe its fixed now? At any rate, if you just turn the flash on and then off with that app, the camera app will then open normal.

The updated app still makes the camera not work if you actually turn on the LEDs with it. With it off, the camera opens normally for me.