Contact's Updates and Events

mfeigley

May 25, 2010
Visit site
On 2.1, I noticed that the Updates and Events section under each contact only showed updates and events from Facebook, and never from Twitter. Now with 2.2 I noticed it only shows updates from Twitter and never from Facebook. Any one else have this problem? I wish it would show both, or at least just Facebook like before. I have already removed and re-added both my Twitter and Facebook accounts in different orders and everything.

Tattrpuff

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Just like a tech support guy asks "is it plugged in?" Did you check the Facebook settings under sync settings and make sure it NOT checked on "Removed Facebook Data?"

mfeigley

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Just like a tech support guy asks "is it plugged in?" Did you check the Facebook settings under sync settings and make sure it NOT checked on "Removed Facebook Data?"

I can't find the "Removed Facebook Data" checkbox you mention. Under settings -> Accounts & Sync -> Facebook for HTC Sense; I have "sync live feed" and "sync contacts" selected and then under account settings there is only the option for update schedule, which I have set to 4 hours.

So you aren't experiencing this problem?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech