post pictures to facebook

jnadelman

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I can not seem to figure out how to upload a bunch of pictures to facebook. It lets me create an album and upload 1 picture. What am I doing wrong? I am using the standard facebook app that comes with the phone.
Is there a better one? Am I just doing something wrong?

pwnst_r

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I think you just need to go to Gallery pick where the photos are located, click on the share icon (two arrows pointing upwards), choose facebook, then select photos.

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I can not seem to figure out how to upload a bunch of pictures to facebook. It lets me create an album and upload 1 picture. What am I doing wrong? I am using the standard facebook app that comes with the phone.
Is there a better one? Am I just doing something wrong?

If I am trying to upload more than one photo at a time i use the "Facebook for HTC Sense" after clicking share... Every time I use that it pulls up my gallery and you can click on all the photo's you want to upload and it sends them all to the same album....

Hopefully that helps....

fgcchevy

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
My cousin has a droid x and when he post pics to facebook, there is a signature that says uploaded by DROID. Is that a feature specific to the droid x, or can the evo do the same with uploading pics? Can someone point me in the right direction to get that feature? TIA

npark

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
It is an app that is uploading the picture on the X. And so, no, you do not have that on a Sprint phone, let alone an HTC phone. Why would it say uploaded by a motorola, verizon brand???

Anyway, if you upload via "Facebook for HTC Sense", it will display that message on facebook.

fgcchevy

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
I have uploaded with HTC sense for Facebook and it doesn't leave such a signature. Thanks for the input anyway.

Sent from my EVO using tapatalk pro