I dunno if this is a known issue or not but im having a keyboard glitch when using the browser in froyo (or at least where it happens)

It happens when i flip from portrait to landcape while the keyboard is exposed or when it automatically scrolls down to the next line while typing. A blank space of white appears above the keyboard about a cm thick and the scrollbar above it like if it was part of the keyboard or something. Its really annoying since it makes it basically impossible to see what you are typing. I even did a factory reset to see if it was something i did but it did not go away, the weird thing is that it does not happen when i tested with dolphin hd.

What happened to full screen text imput in landscape like we had on 2.1?

Any suggestions?
    08-10-2010 10:20 PM
    I have experienced the same thing. I don't know what the solution will be other than an updqte, but I hope it come soon because it is annoying. But I can deal, for now.
    Mike20PR likes this.
    08-11-2010 03:26 AM
    thanx

i just wanted to know if it was something i did or a bug in the update, ill wait and see if htc and sprint release a bugfix update soon for froyo
    08-11-2010 06:55 PM
    I did a wipe and I don't have the issue anymore for now. Try doing a wipe to are what happens.
    08-11-2010 08:01 PM
    Im confused... is a wipe same as a hard reset (factory reset)? If so then that did not work for me
    08-11-2010 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD