Sailvi767

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Big Rick, Tried to PM you for the app but your box is full. I think a lot of people are looking for it!!! My email is the name I use here on androidcentral @aol.com.

Thanks very much if you can find time to sent it!!!

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Yep, set it up and it's working really well. What's great is it didn't log me off my laptop's Skype session, and the conversations are syncing up (i.e. if I type something on my phone, it shows up on the conversation on my laptop as well)

Haven't tried a voice call on it, but don't see that option (although there was the option to receive calls when I set it up). Not sure how to place one...I see it in help, but don't see the "options" when I click on a contact.

Also would be nice to have a status bar notification for texts. Right now my phone vibrates and does the "skype sound" but then I have to go back into the application, select the conversation, etc.

Still, it's a nice option since I really just want basic IM'ing until a video-chat option comes out.

Thanks for the .apk.

Last edited:

BigRick10

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I haven't seen that option. I have only used it for messaging and since people here said they just needed messaging I figured I'd share it.

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk

BigRick10

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Can someone post the apk attchament so I don't have keep sending out emails :p I'm not near a computer right now.

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk

JayCudi

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
I have Skype working on my Evo
Wish there was the option of video chatting
Other than that, it works great

If anyone is interested in the .apk file, send me a PM and i'll send the file

freefallellen

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I would like to have it to, but have not posted 5 times yet. Don't have anything really to post, just enjoy reading and learning. Guess I should get busy.