Stock Froyo keyboard?

jeremyblaney

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Over at goodandevo.net they posted the APK for the Stock Froyo keyboard... the one we weren't given when we updated to Froyo. I'm tempted to download it, but I'm worried that it's going to contain something that I don't want on my phone (maybe it'll steal sensitive info). What do you think? Legit fears? Or stay away? or is it posted anywhere else that's more "official"?

Holsum

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Over at goodandevo.net they posted the APK for the Stock Froyo keyboard... the one we weren't given when we updated to Froyo. I'm tempted to download it, but I'm worried that it's going to contain something that I don't want on my phone (maybe it'll steal sensitive info). What do you think? Legit fears? Or stay away? or is it posted anywhere else that's more "official"?

its android, its open. i wouldnt worry about it taking anything more then your current keyboard doesnt take. try it out!

cloak.n.dagger

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Ahhh, the Swype hype! I wish they would open up beta testing again so I could try the darn thing out. So many people have nothing but good things to say about it and it's frustrating that I can't install it!

PedroTheGoat

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Ahhh, the Swype hype! I wish they would open up beta testing again so I could try the darn thing out. So many people have nothing but good things to say about it and it's frustrating that I can't install it!

Just Google it and find it manually. Can't post links on here otherwise I would help you out.

Try to find the newest version of it though.

I'm using 1.60.36.8214

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramhja11