Gameloft game problems.

bjones521

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
So I was listening to my music today when all the sudden I started hearing the sound tracks for my gameloft games. I hit skip but it was loaded with hundreds of gameloft audio tracks. also gangstar pictures are in my gallery. How do i get these games not to do this.

Kedar

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Yeah... it's a common problem.

You have to put a .nomedia file in there.
I explained it in another thread:
Kedar said:
Go to your SD Card from your computer.

So you're at... SD card/gameloft/letsgolf
In that folder put a .nomedia.txt file... and take off the txt part later on so it's just .nomedia ...

Hope that helps. Gameloft is very dumb for making this game free and then not even putting a .nomedia file so it doesn't show up in music app...

Edit: By doing this, you can actually put .nomedia files in any folder you don't want included into the music app or gallery app.

Last edited:

MDteX

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Since the 2.2 upgrade I have major issues getting Let's Golf to work. It just hangs and does nothing. Anyone else have this problem?

SdotJ

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Oh your not alone. You tried installing it and then reinstalling it again? I had that issue with it and there heros of Sparta game.after reinstalling them they have been fine be for now.

darcside

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Since the 2.2 upgrade I have major issues getting Let's Golf to work. It just hangs and does nothing. Anyone else have this problem?

I'm having problems with Lets Golf too, it works, but just takes forever to load, and sometimes my golfer is in weird positions.. like under ground.. and when i hit the ball it gets stuck.

Just weird stuff, it's the only gameloft game i have so i don't know if any others are having problems.

AaronTV

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
I've had Let's Golf since before the 2.2 update. It has survived that update as well as an SD card switch and I've never had any problems running the game nor have I reinstalled it at any point.

There is definitely something unusual taking place if it isn't working for you it would seem.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae