Contact Name Caller ID of second Caller doesn't always show

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
it seems that post Froyo 2.2 update, sometimes when i'm ON ANOTHER CALL and a second caller tries to call me i only see their number pop up on Caller ID - not their name - even though i have that person's name and number in my Contacts. anyone else seeing this?

GJG

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I noticed that if i do not have contact saved with area code it will not show up either. My other phones have picked it up.

noticed this as well.....for a smart phone this thing is dumber than dirt in some areas....particularly contacts......hard to believe it is meant to be a phone first......

Dave Blake

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I was wondering when this would come up I have this issue and it is annoying I hope this gets fixed soon. I get multiple calls all day long and not knowing who is calling on the other line causes problems. Even after the call is completed the name doesn't show in the call history. VARY ANNOYING!

Later,
Dave

jasonvancouver

Mar 20, 2010
Visit site
i was wondering when this would come up i have this issue and it is annoying i hope this gets fixed soon. I get multiple calls all day long and not knowing who is calling on the other line causes problems. Even after the call is completed the name doesn't show in the call history. Vary annoying!

Later,
dave

has anyone heard of a fix for this ?? I too am having trouble with caller id after froyo 2.2. I am still experiencing this. Sometimes the id will show up, sometimes it won't, even for the same contact......

Any advice ?

Santino12

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
has anyone heard of a fix for this ?? I too am having trouble with caller id after froyo 2.2. I am still experiencing this. Sometimes the id will show up, sometimes it won't, even for the same contact......

Any advice ?
I'm having the same problem also! Very frustrating. Any solutions?

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
i just tested this post-Update (12-17-10 EVO ROM) and it appears they included a fixed in the latest Update for this issue. the caller ID name now shows when on a call.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon