So I seen to be having issues moving apps to my SD card. When I go to settings, applications, manage application, the option to move to SD card is always dimmed out? Am I doing something wrong?

I Love my Evo
    08-19-2010 10:15 PM
    The maker of the app has to enable that option when the app is programmed. So far, I only have a couple apps on my phone that allow this. I'm sure more will have this option enabled in the future.

John
    08-19-2010 10:25 PM
    Thanks John !

I literally just got this phone and while I feel I'm learning fast, I am still a little confused ... lol coming from a blackberry who wouldn't be

I Love my Evo
    08-19-2010 10:27 PM
    Thanks John !

I literally just got this phone and while I feel I'm learning fast, I am still a little confused ... lol coming from a blackberry who wouldn't be

I Love my Evo
    No problem. I came from a Blackberry Tour about a month and a half ago. I don't think I'll ever go back...

John
    08-19-2010 10:31 PM
    App2SD scans the applications installed on the device and will display those that may be moved. In some instances those applications may not want to move; if that is the case, often times clearing the cache/data, et cetera will allow the application to be moved.
    08-20-2010 12:56 AM
    How do you clear the cache? Is that done on a phone level or individual app level?
    08-20-2010 09:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD