Haptic Feedback Intensity

folarino

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to reduce the intensity of haptic feedback on the EVO?

I got a replacement EVO and the haptic feedback is noticeably more intense than on my old EVO.

illwood

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
does anyone notice how much power is used when haptic feedback is on? I love it but i seem to lose more battery power with it on than off...
Not quite sure how much it uses, but turning off the haptic feedback is on the list of about every battery saving thread about the EVO.

capnhowdy18

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Not every tip in the Battery Saving thread will save you tons of battery. Logic dictates that haptic feedback does use some battery. How can it not? However how much battery, I have no idea.

The only thing I can say is spend a couple charge cycles with it on and then off. Hopefully if you do it for say a week each way, you'll get a good general idea of normal usage.

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I have noticed that the chaotic feedback causes the phone to lag during typing messages. I actually like the chaotic feedback, but I don't like the lag.

Primetimeplaya

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
As I stated earlier, i unclicked the box but I still get the feedback and it really throws off my typing. Was there some other place I have to turn this option off besides the settings?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz