camera lens protection tip. must see.

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I just keep my entire EVO covered in bubble wrap and locked in a room, with a sign that says "Beware of Leopard". It affects ease of use, but it protects it from all danger, both real and imagined. :)

That is hilarious.... Man I needed a good laugh... :D

Aspiring Developer

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I notice this guy still has the original film covering on his computer keyboard. Also note his mousepad.. A cracked screen. He might just be a little bit obsessive about scratches. What do you think?

ywenz

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
What's the point? If you get your lens scratched it might degrade image quality, you put this stupid mod on, it will also degrade quality.

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I use the same case he is using in that video and THAT alone protects the lens. I have not had any issues with it. I also would not want to shoot through plastic like that, it will reduce the clarity way beyond what I am going to put up with. Why bother taking photos at all then?

dougeetx

Pimpin' Ain't Easy
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I got 2 words for you...

GHET TO!!!

My bodyglove does a good job thank you. That's like putting discount tire wheels on a lamborghini!

Cubfan

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
In the same spirit, I cut apart a liter Coke bottle to protect my $3000 Nikkor lens and taped it in place. Look at all the money I saved instead of buying an expensive filter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463