Self-Aware card ace blackjack available in market..

thegov

May 6, 2010
Visit site
For you palm pre converts, self aware has released card ace blackjack in the market. i'm not sure when or how long it has been available. It wasn't when i bought my evo on launch day. Self-Aware had 3 games available on palm pre launch day and imho black jack was the best. word ace came in second and holdem third. as of now, word ace and holdem are not available...
you play real time against other live players and you can get free chips or buy them. (no real money winnings though.)
gameplay is very good and just a tad slower than a real blackjack table. depending on who you're playing with.
the game is free and if you didn't have a pre, you should check this out, i think its the best blackjack game for a phone available.
btw, you can leave the app to answer a text or do something else and go back to the table by accessing your open apps.

TWC_SouthPhilly

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
It's been in the market now for about a month or so now. Black Jack is kewl, but I'm waiting for Card Ace. It was the best free online poker game I used on my Pre. Is the only reason I'm holding on to my old Pre. The wife and I play it just about every night before bed.

I've emailed the dev team and there telling me it's in the works. Really can wait to play it on my EVO.

selfawaregames

May 20, 2010
Visit site
It's been in the market now for about a month or so now. Black Jack is kewl, but I'm waiting for Card Ace. It was the best free online poker game I used on my Pre. Is the only reason I'm holding on to my old Pre. The wife and I play it just about every night before bed.

I've emailed the dev team and there telling me it's in the works. Really can wait to play it on my EVO.

Good news! Card Ace: Hold 'Em is live on the Marketplace RIGHT NOW! :)

Go get it!
seppo

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463