Delete 100+ emails at one time

bobby35ny

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Hello!!
BB user converting to EVO.
I get alot of emails, I know where to delete emails one by one.
I want to delete like a 100 at a time, On the BB you just empty all emails prior to the date. How do I do it on a EVO?
-Bobby

Mdorty

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Hello!!
BB user converting to EVO.
I get alot of emails, I know where to delete emails one by one.
I want to delete like a 100 at a time, On the BB you just empty all emails prior to the date. How do I do it on a EVO?
-Bobby

Menu>delete>menu>select all
If you want to delete them all, or you can check which ones you want to delete. I used to have the Curve 8320, and I loved the 'delete prior' option, but I don't think you can do that on the Evo.

Seven2k

May 17, 2010
Visit site
If you want to delete them all, or you can check which ones you want to delete. I used to have the Curve 8320, and I loved the 'delete prior' option, but I don't think you can do that on the Evo.

Tried it i see no such feature.

bobby35ny

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site

Works for me thanks!!!
Here is another for you, Maybe you have an answer LOL

When I delete the emails they come back, LOL
We leave mail on the server for other people so deleting from the server is not an option. Mail server is just fine, the BB never made the mail come back again.
-bobby

Mdorty

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
No problem, glad I could help, and glad you found the answer to your question :) Sometimes, it just takes a lot of poking around to find the right setting/option.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670