default calendar not found

lk

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I have an EVO and I constantly get a pop-up message saying "default calendar not found". Everything seems to be working ok. The message seems to have started after the 2.2 upgrade. Any ideas where its coming from? I have searched everywhere and not found a similar problem mentioned.

Trust

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
I have an EVO and I constantly get a pop-up message saying "default calendar not found". Everything seems to be working ok. The message seems to have started after the 2.2 upgrade. Any ideas where its coming from? I have searched everywhere and not found a similar problem mentioned.

need more info. If you click the calendar icon does the calendar even open?

Mateo1041

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Exact same thing for me, although it also coincided with installing a few calendar widgets. I just wish I knew which ones they were. Seems to show for me in 15 minute intervals such as 9:15pm.

lk

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
need more info. If you click the calendar icon does the calendar even open?

Stock calendar works fine. I use "calendar pad" and that is working as it should. I also have the calendar pad week widget and that's working ok. Everything syncs with Google calendar ok. These have been the same apps and settings I had before the problem started.

Its strange that this seems to have started with the 2.2 upgrade. The message almost seems random. It pops up in texting most often but also in other apps.

Dave Blake

May 7, 2010
Visit site
If you haven't already you should factory rest after the update this will help with a lot of issues caused by the update to froyo

Mateo1041

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Think I found the solution to this. For me, it was the Android Agenda app. You may need to override the default click action calendar under the app's settings as the author describes in the Market.

Mateo1041

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Looks like adding the gloss version of "DateWidget" also causes the error to appear for me. But the transparent version is just fine. Weird.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol