Camera Locking Up When Switching to Video

BPHusker

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I just tried loading up my camera and taking a video, but when I switched to video mode, the phone went to a black screen and just sat there. I had to force close the camera to get it to close. Has anyone had a similar issue? I have had Froyo since day 1, but hadn't tried to record a video until this weekend.

sum_n00b

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm having a similar problem. Except when I press record, the camera/video camera freezes and the phone becomes unusable because of lag till I take the battery out and reboot it. I've tried factory resets and they did nothing for the problem. Videos also play back extremely laggy and jumpy. I posted this in the Evo Froyo problems forum but no one responded.

franky_402

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
mine just started doing this a few days ago as well, whats the point of hd recording if you cant record, and sprint wont even look at it because the camera lens broke three days after i got the phone so they are saying thats causing the problems and want me to pay a deductible for physical damage!!!

flyr29

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Had this problem. I had to delete all my videos and that fixed the problem. Guess one was corrupt or something. Only had two videos though so no biggie for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084