Facebook for Android contact sync?

splmonster

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I don't seem to see the option under the app in settings. Basically my contact storage just keeps going up in size. I thought I only had my google contacts with facebook for Sense, but the facebook for android app keeps going up in data as well. Any ideas?

splmonster

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I don't have any issues with viewing. Just wondering why the contact storage and facebook app data is so high! What i'm saying is I don't have the option in the app for contact sync. Never have since day 1.

sprintgirl

Apr 25, 2010
forum.ppcgeeks.com
Refresh interval may be set to refresh too often. When it checks for updates it checks all of your friends profiles for changes so....the more friends you have the longer that process would take. Just an idea.

splmonster

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Refresh interval may be set to refresh too often. When it checks for updates it checks all of your friends profiles for changes so....the more friends you have the longer that process would take. Just an idea.

Don't use it, it's set to never. Does the exact same thing on our Hero, it takes a couple of days and its well over 10mb for the data.