How to delete bookmarks on the HTC EVO 4G?

CarolClark

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
Hi Guys,
The second screen over the right right of the main screen is the bookmark widget. Anyone know how to delete a bookmark? I've deleted the widget a few time- but never just a single bookmark. Well if anyone can figure out how to do this- let me know. Thanks!

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Go to internet tab, press menu, open bookmark page, longpress, then delete bookmark. Hope that helps.

kd0axs

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
Yeah you can't delete them from the widget, you have to do it from the browser. Open up your browser then Menu > Bookmarks > Long press on desired bookmark > Delete. It will then disappear from the widget too.

Reactions: dman2467

ron87

May 17, 2010
Visit site
ANOTHER WAY
Go to settings, applications and find the internet app. click on it and there will be an option to clear data. click it. It erases all internet data.

paullie16

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Go to bookmarks page, then pick the bookmark you want to remove and let it load, now hit menu on your phone you will see add bookmarks and bookmarks touch on bookmarks you now see three icons below bookmarks, most visited, and history, which lists all your sites you visited and where you can find the bookmark you want to remove by going through the drop down lists and then by touching the green or highlighted star. Hope this works it did for me without removing the entire page.