Hi Guys,
    The second screen over the right right of the main screen is the bookmark widget. Anyone know how to delete a bookmark? I've deleted the widget a few time- but never just a single bookmark. Well if anyone can figure out how to do this- let me know. Thanks!
    09-14-2010 08:59 AM
    Go to internet tab, press menu, open bookmark page, longpress, then delete bookmark. Hope that helps.
    Toast it likes this.
    09-14-2010 09:12 AM
    Yeah you can't delete them from the widget, you have to do it from the browser. Open up your browser then Menu > Bookmarks > Long press on desired bookmark > Delete. It will then disappear from the widget too.
    dman2467 likes this.
    09-14-2010 09:42 AM
    If you open the net through the widget and press menu bookmarks it will display the bookmarks with little pics like it does on the widget if that helps any.
    09-14-2010 11:46 PM
    ANOTHER WAY
    Go to settings, applications and find the internet app. click on it and there will be an option to clear data. click it. It erases all internet data.
    09-15-2010 03:05 PM
    Open any internet page- Tap menu-Tap Bookmark-Tap Menu again-Tap Delete ( To emove) or Edit(To change info). Simple.
    06-14-2011 04:39 PM
    Worked perfectly!
    02-18-2012 12:24 PM
    Go to bookmarks page, then pick the bookmark you want to remove and let it load, now hit menu on your phone you will see add bookmarks and bookmarks touch on bookmarks you now see three icons below bookmarks, most visited, and history, which lists all your sites you visited and where you can find the bookmark you want to remove by going through the drop down lists and then by touching the green or highlighted star. Hope this works it did for me without removing the entire page.
    12-07-2013 04:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD