On-line video player

olemil#AC

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I tried searching for an answer to this with no luck, just wondering what type of player do I need to view videos online? I go to msn.com website and try to look at a video and it says they don't not support my device format. Is there a player app I can install to be able to view such videos? I installed the lasted Flash last night and it didn't help. TIA

seraphemz

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
That doesnt make sense, cause we should be able to watch it. And there isnt a way to change it back to FULL website.. i hate when that happens.

I tried to get nickjr for my daugher, but the mobile site of it just has 5 minute videos.. and the full website has full episodes...

Wish I could alway go to the full website..

sasha

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
You can go to the the internet hit menu, then more, click settings there is a mobile view setting maybe try to disable the mobile view and see will that get you to the full site.

seraphemz

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Thanks Sasha.. didnt work for Nickjr. But I did find a way to fix the issue with MSN.

From the browser go to menu>settings>user agent. Switch it to desktop.

That should help you out Olemil.

olemil#AC

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Thanks Sasha.. didnt work for Nickjr. But I did find a way to fix the issue with MSN.

From the browser go to menu>settings>user agent. Switch it to desktop.

That should help you out Olemil.

I tried turning off mobile view..didn't help. Not sure where you are finding the user agent setting. I opened my internet browser>hit the (phone) menu button>settings and didn't find the user agent anywhere. Are you running 2.2 on your phone, that's what I have. I must be looking under the wrong menu or something... but thanks for the help. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie