Any ideas??

Thanks
    09-15-2010 07:56 PM
    Any ideas??

Thanks
    When you're adding the appointment, click the Menu button, then click "show extra options", then you'll have a privacy drop down menu you can set to Private.
    09-15-2010 10:11 PM
    When i do that all i get is an option to add invitation. Nothing that says shows extra options pops up.

What am i missing?
    Thanks
    09-16-2010 06:16 AM
    Yup ... the only option I get is create a meeting invite when adding an exhcange event ... "add reminder" shows up when I'm creating a gmail event ...
    09-16-2010 06:33 AM
    I may have a newer version of Google Calendar then what's on the stock Evo, sorry I should of check on my g/f's stock device before I posted.

On the bright side you have something to look forward to. .
    09-16-2010 12:01 PM
    I may have a newer version of Google Calendar then what's on the stock Evo, sorry I should of check on my g/f's stock device before I posted.

On the bright side you have something to look forward to. .
    How do you get this new version of calendar? I'm also interested in this privacy feature when making a new appointment.
    09-16-2010 01:32 PM
    I have rooted my phone and installed a custom recovery. I downloaded the latest google apps zip and just flashed it on top of the rom I'm running.

How do you get this new version of calendar? I'm also interested in this privacy feature when making a new appointment.
    09-16-2010 05:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD