I rooted with unrevoked.. HAPPY!!

vgsantiago

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Currently running unrooted Froyo,

My primary question is will rooting my phone using the one step method fix the horrible audio quality while streaming Pandora and resolve the problem with playing audio and using Google Nav simultaneously? Or will I have to try and go back to Eclair (2.1).

sasha

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
okay I followed all the steps and after the drivers were installed it said done, but now what? it doesn't look like it worked I don't see anything different on the phone did I do something wrong?

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Currently running unrooted Froyo,

My primary question is will rooting my phone using the one step method fix the horrible audio quality while streaming Pandora and resolve the problem with playing audio and using Google Nav simultaneously? Or will I have to try and go back to Eclair (2.1).

Some ROM's fix this.

is there a way to fix the FPS once you are rooted with unrevoked .. do i have to install a rom and if so will cm6 work with unrevoked????

Some ROM's fix this. CM6 requires NAND to be unlocked. If unrevoked does this then yes it'll work.

Im also interested on how to adjust the fps rate once rooted via unrevoked

Some ROM's/kernels fix this. It's not adjustable.

All of these have already been answered. Please go to the ROMS and Hacks section and search. Do a little research. I was a n00b once and reading ahead answered the majority of my questions.

okay I followed all the steps and after the drivers were installed it said done, but now what? it doesn't look like it worked I don't see anything different on the phone did I do something wrong?

You should have an app called super user (or download it from the market and see if it works).

conski

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
^^ want to know how to do this? do i just hold power and volume down and go to recovery mode.. or is there more to it?