OTA_Supersonic_3.29.651.5-3.26.651.6 [official update]

conski

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
cant do with unrevoked :( got a little android with yellow exclamation mark had to battery pull.. cant believe i rooted a stupid day before this came out

Last edited:

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
West Virginia reporting for duty! Rebooting now

*Edit*
Up and running. Time to see what stock is like for a day or two :)

Last edited:

ecaggiani

Feb 18, 2010
www.zazzle.com
cant do with unrevoked :( got a little android with yellow exclamation mark had to battery pull

This is what worries me. I have Unrevoked 3 and I want this OTA. Sure I could download and install the ROM from XDA that is already rooted, but some folks are saying it has 4G issues so I'm not confident there.

Maybe I'll try pulling the trigger now on the OTA and see if I get the same thing.

Pure87

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone run a benchmark yet? the animations seem smoother to me and I'm getting up to 51.77 fps in An3D Bench but only 28.5 in Neocore. I just want to know what everyone else is getting.

PREvision

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Done. Everything works perfect. Frame cap removed, I can see a pretty good improvement when scrolling long list, for example the list of app in the settings. Great update.

Jesse

Dec 7, 2008
Visit site
Wow, what a great update. The UI feels so much smoother now. Scrolling on the home screens is much more fluid and responsive. My Evo feels much quicker overall now. I didn't notice how badly the fps cap was affecting the user experience. Everything feels extremely snappy now.

stimulatedboredom

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Up and running in Orlando. Screen scrolling seems a lot smoother. Web feels roughly the same, but I might be seeing things. Then again, I just updated and went straight to AC.com! So, going to play around more.

Any benchmarks? I heard we should be at roughly 50-53 FPS

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
If your rooted (fully) and want to do this OTA just flash it here, no loseing root, no worries and no data kept. Yes that means full wipe, but be smart back up with titanium oir app brain and you will be up and running again in no time. Only took me 30mins and i was all set - that includes removing bloat and other stuffs i dont use on this. Stock roms are so boring too me now. *yawn*

oh well in a few days all the heavy weights will have updated to the new base. Or at least extracted that sexy kernel and make it flashable. ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae