Rebooting like mad

mgriz1

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I have had my evo since it came out. It started to reboot once in a while. I then rooted it to see if it would fix it. It did not. I tried a hard rest and did not load any aps and it does the same thing. Once it starts it will not turn on unless i let it sit for while. Then sometimes it will reboot 3 times then it vibrates three times and will not turn on at all. The green charged like blinks off and on. At this point i have to pull the battery. I just called sprint and they are sending me a new phone(thank God) But just wondering if anyone else is having this issue? I read some post that are from June and July, and nothing worked( like truning off gps or always on mobile)

Stokes

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I have had my evo since it came out. It started to reboot once in a while. I then rooted it to see if it would fix it. It did not. I tried a hard rest and did not load any aps and it does the same thing. Once it starts it will not turn on unless i let it sit for while. Then sometimes it will reboot 3 times then it vibrates three times and will not turn on at all. The green charged like blinks off and on. At this point i have to pull the battery. I just called sprint and they are sending me a new phone(thank God) But just wondering if anyone else is having this issue? I read some post that are from June and July, and nothing worked( like truning off gps or always on mobile)

Have to ask.... you use a task killer??

That would be a no. I think it's just a defective unit.

Stokes

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for pointing that out lol. I definitely missed that. Few too many drinks possibly lol.. I have to agree, you might have a bad phone :\

Haha, trust me, I understand. =P And it seems that a lot of the older Evos seem to be having more problems than say some of the newer ones. (Since they came back into stock about a month ago for a while after the well ran dry.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamed-helmy