micro SD cards that are compatible with EVO

anon67808

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Quick question: Are SDHC cards compatible with the EVO. I'm receiving my EVO on Wednesday of this coming week and I have a 32GB SDHC card already. Would love to use it if possible, would hate to have to purchase a 32GB SD card (non HC). Thanks, I searched briefly for answers here but could not find.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Amazon has the Sandisk card for $92 right now. You can get them for less from other sources, but I personally wouldn't trust any of them. Verizon also sells them on their website for $99 with free overnight shipping.

eldub1

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I was just about to say, I've gotten nothing. But negative reviews about Sandisk cards all over the forums.

kenlperry

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I was just about to say, I've gotten nothing. But negative reviews about Sandisk cards all over the forums.

I bought the 32GB Sandisk micro SD card from Amazon and started using it about a week ago. So far so good. I haven't had any issues or noticed anything different from when I had the 8GB card in my Evo. And the 8GB that came in my Evo was a Sandisk also. So, I don't know what ya mean. What have some of the negative reviews said anyway?