NFL Live app - Our luck ran out

Status
Not open for further replies.

marko358

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
why would you have a message from Verizon?? Now Sprint Football live seems to work fine on mine.

Because I am referring to the NFL Live app that many EVO users grabbed. It's the app that comes with Verizon phones that was working perfectly fine for those that installed it on their EVO. I never mentioned anything about the Sprint Football app or whatever it's called.

|-KGB-|CaptHowdy

Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
Because I am referring to the NFL Live app that many EVO users grabbed. It's the app that comes with Verizon phones that was working perfectly fine for those that installed it on their EVO. I never mentioned anything about the Sprint Football app or whatever it's called.

i was debating tell you how to fix it but damn man, gettin a little pissy arent ya? Mine is working just fine

EVO1Android

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site

If you see what I quoted, you would see that I quoted the post below yours by IRRV and clearly was referring to the SPRINT football app.

aznmode

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
It was bound to break sooner or later with that registered number. I think the best solution is to just use Live TV app if you want to watch Redzone and use the Sprint NFL for stats.

|-KGB-|CaptHowdy

Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
if you get that unlocker i was refering to, i just went to a local store and wrote down the number from a dummy phone. now that phone and mine are the only ones registered to that and mine still works great.

Status
Not open for further replies.