Why are (SOME) epic owners such cry babies

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(41073)

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
To answer your question...Some people are numbers(specs) w****s. If something is better on paper or costs more then they must have it cause to them, it automatically makes it the better product. Then a real world(hands on) review comes out saying that the product, whatever it may be, is inferior to the competition they start crying foul. I can almost guarantee you that these are the same people that buy Bose speakers and Dyson vacuum cleaners. Just my .02

Cubfan

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
I have Bose speakers and a Dyson vacuum. Does that mean I should have the Evo or the Epic? I mean, since you guaranteed and all.

|-KGB-|CaptHowdy

Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
i have a dyson, sony speakers though and ive had both and for me i just liked the epic a bit more. I have no ill feelings towards the evo, i just liked the epic better. The keyboard i have no idea why anyone would say it wasnt worth ****. i love it, i do use swype for small texts but when im writing a book and texting to someone i use the hardware keyboard.

xtn

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
I chose the Epic as a better fit for my own preferences, but I also think the EVO is a wonderful phone. It took me a long time to decide which to get, because they are both just that good. Congratulations to all EVO owners for their fantastic choice.

xtn

Cubfan

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
I used to own Canon and hated Nikon. Now I own Nikon and hate Canon. This is stupid. The best is what you have, but not quite as good as the next you plan to buy. Enjoy it and shut up, already. :)

Doh! I coulda had a V8.

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm just so ridiculously pro-Android that I don't care what device anyone has as long as it's running Android.

Really, right now, that's what is most important is the success of Android as a software development platform.

dj2big

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
Its funny to me sometimes, like on engadget but this evo and epic thing is getting really old... Specially when we both run android.. Personally to tell u guys the truth im about a Loyal as a prostitute when it comes to phones:p... These are all the phones ive had since last june... I had the Pre, Iphone 3gs,HD2, then the evo which is the only one I decided to sign a contract for.. I dont see the point of being a fanboi because htc isnt going to give me anything different for chanting evo hooorraaaahhh then the new guy thats signing up for his first htc phone so whats the point.. Thats why I dont get the endless battle.. Especially when on the same platform... Different platforms ok whatever but dang the evo and epic are both android... At least I can understand ios vs, android battle a little more because its open vs. closed platform, One device vs, the multiple devices that come out on android, Streamlined updates vs spuratic updates, etc. Personally I think some people just like to reassure themselves that they bought the right phone... Seriously.. A person like me doesnt really care cuz as much as I love the evo (RIGHT NOW)... I can put money on it that I will not have this phone in 2 years lol

P.S. I love the Console wars... They crack me up!!

I agree 100%

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Another one of these threads? God.

Sticky an evo vs epic thread and quit clogging the place up.

Now on to my thoughts on the two..

GET WHAT YOU WANT AND SHUT THE HELL UP.

kaythanxbye

snake411

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Lol. Aight here's my two cents....I've used both phones so there is no biased.

Evo overall is a better phone. Just look at the features list. The epic does have a few things better... The screen is better in sunlight, some people prefer the full slide out keyboard, video playback on the actual device is better......other than that dude the evo kills it. As far as epic owners bashing the evo, grow the **** up.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
  • Make relevant, meaningful posts - Every post on the Android Central forums should add some sort of value to the forum, whether through technical value or community value. Threads and posts that do not further the Android community will be locked or deleted at the discretion of the moderators.
  • Trolling - Do not engage in attempts to start arguments, harass users, or draw users into a fight just for the sake of it.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante