Several problems since Froyo

Dagnillo

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Since I installed Froyo, I have had several bugs crop up and have had no luck searching google for answers. Here they are:

1. When I receive an email notification and click on it, sometimes the notification drawer stays open and I have to manually close it to get to the email app.

2. Sometimes when I receive a text message and go to it, it takes me to the top of the message list instead of the bottom (where the most recent message would be) so that I have to scroll all the way down or exit and re-enter the messaging app to see it.

3. I'm using the HTC people widget (the smaller one that only takes up one side of a screen). When I click on someone's face to assign a function (such as call mobile) it's immediately forgotten so that I have to assign a function every time. Oddly enough it remembers my wife, though, but no-one else.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

splmonster

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Did you perform a factory reset upon installing Froyo? That is recommended by the Android Central guys. I recommend it because it cleans up everything and starts you fresh.

ace_spades

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I have the same problems as far as 1 and 2...

And maybe once a day my phone will randomly reboot for no reason.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Dagnillo

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Well, at least I'm not the only one with this problem. I was starting to wonder.

What's funny is my wife is still the only one that the people widget remembers :)

Maybe it's because she's the first one I click on and it only remembers the first setting?

youngzayiles

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
I have problem one and my apps dont always update in the market or download right away when I press update or download.. Thats the most annoying with me.. The rest I can live with...

Dagnillo

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Well, I still have the above problems, and NOW all of my hotmail emails revert to unread every week or so. Also my phone randomly connects and disconnects to the bluetooth in my car (Microsoft Sync).

pkp1217

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I have problems 1 and 2 constantly, and I gave up on the people widget so 3 doesn't affect me anymore (although it used to big time). I also often have the problems with e-mails reverting to unread (I have comcast, not hotmail). Now, the newest problem: I received a text last night, and upon opening it, every single text message was deleted from my phone without prompt. Pain...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis