new htc evo. few dumb questions?

precon22

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
Hello everyone this will be my first post here I'm a recennew owner to. The htc evo. And I have to say it is a GORGEOUS phone I currently don't have 4G here just yet but still great experience. Now for question one. How do I disable flash I like it but makes some web pages lag. second. How do I find the mfg date of the phone . And last I read that the evo had dust issues has that been resolved or am I still prone to it. I don't put my phone in my pockets ever and I clean it daily so until the ottterbox defender case comes out will I be ok. Thanks again guys and gals.

Trust

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Flash: Open the browser > menu > more > settings > enable plugins > on demand or off.

Manufacturer date: Menu > settings > about Phone

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
in case you'd like to see some additional info on your phone,
"##RTN#"
this is "reverse logistics support"
and allows you to see
mobile number, MSID, MAC ID, chipset version, esn, meid, life calls, life timer, life data RX, life data TX, reconditioned status, reconditioned date, OS version, SW version, radio version, HW version, PRL Version, PRI version, PRI Checksum, and Activation Date

just...in case you were wondering any of that. ha.

it's a safe dialer code--i just did it. it'll pause your phone for one second, then initiate. simply hit the Back arrow button to return to your previous screen as usual.

KB3MMX

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
in case you'd like to see some additional info on your phone,
"##RTN#"
this is "reverse logistics support"
and allows you to see
mobile number, MSID, MAC ID, chipset version, esn, meid, life calls, life timer, life data RX, life data TX, reconditioned status, reconditioned date, OS version, SW version, radio version, HW version, PRL Version, PRI version, PRI Checksum, and Activation Date

just...in case you were wondering any of that. ha.

it's a safe dialer code--i just did it. it'll pause your phone for one second, then initiate. simply hit the Back arrow button to return to your previous screen as usual.

Welcome aboard !!
Like said, you're going to love your Android phone if your a tech , gadget lover!

***I'd make a first recommendation of Not installing any "task manager, killer" apps or removing them immediately if the Salesperson loaded that crap on your phone.
Many new Android users get that Garbage on their phone and it causes nothing but
grief for the user by fighting the Operating system constantly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech