For the first time ever I have no desire to possess any other phone.

acstewart82

Android Lover
May 22, 2010
Visit site
I have had my Evo since launch day and must say I love even more now than he day I got it. This is hands down the finest phone I have ever owned. Having owned windows and bkackbery phones this hands down decimates all. I love the customisability and the top notch features. Since purchasing this phone I have also found that I almost never use my pc, something I thought would never happen. So in short, I love this phone and everything about android. Just needed to express my love for my launch day Evo and android.

I.R.R.V.

May 29, 2010
Visit site
^^^^^^^^Everything he said, except the launch day bit...... :) oh and I came from the pre, and the treo 755p before that.

Last edited:

truslide

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
I agree. I feel complete. I thought when I got my first Evo (the car) I was good, but I wasn't complete till this phone was mine.

You can't spell love without Evo. The only phone i'll go to is the Evo 2. :)

EVO1Android

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I have had my Evo since launch day and must say I love even more now than he day I got it. This is hands down the finest phone I have ever owned. Having owned windows and bkackbery phones this hands down decimates all. I love the customisability and the top notch features. Since purchasing this phone I have also found that I almost never use my pc, something I thought would never happen. So in short, I love this phone and everything about android. Just needed to express my love for my launch day Evo and android.

Couldn't have said it better myself. In the past 3 years I have had 12 new phones. The EVO is the first phone I've had that I have no desire to get rid of. I love this thing. Its about time I found the perfect phone for me.

mstrowe

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site

+1 I feel the same way. I have went from the first HTC touch, every instinct, palm pre and now the Evo. I love it hands down. I waited threw it being sold out nationwide and finally got my Evo Sept 2.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
i almost agree. the EVO is an awesome phone - best i ever had. but i only wish Android's Contacts and Calendar were as good as the old PalmOS. adding Jorte Calendar helps a lot. and the tight integration and automagic OTA syncing with Gmail make up for a lot. if i had one improvement suggestion for Android it would be for them to polish up the Contacts and Calendar apps a bit. make them more user friendly. make it easier and faster to enter in PIM data.

drjb74

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I am in complete agreement. I love having the widgets on my screen, and being able to customize them for my personal use is great. I find myself changing them all the time, and when I have free time, I am constantly searching the market and the web for different widgets and wallpapers.

Considering the fact that I have had probably 20-30 different cell phones in the last 10 years, I concur that I have no desire to change. I wanted to get an iPhone for a while, but did not want to use AT&T. Now I laugh at everyone I know who has one.

vel7wil

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I've had the luxury of being able to jump from phone to phone over the last 3 or so years. Started with the Centro (good system on a too small phone) 6 months jumped to an Instinct(smart phone wannabe), after 6 months moved on to the Pre (good smartphone but too small for me too) 8 months and moved to the EVO on launch date. After 4 months I can say I have found the phone I was looking for. I can do and do everything I can think of with this operating system. I have found the market to be an excellent source of apps both free and paid.....and have since converted 6 others at my job to the EVO and all just love it (even the former I-phone users). I only have ONE small request......the ability for the home scenes to rotate (like when using the openhome themes apps.)

Bujin#IM

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I remember getting the original Touch Pro, just prior to the CTIA Pre announcement, and jonesing for one. A few months after getting my Pre, my son got a Hero and I felt an itch to change. So I‘m certainly not immune to the desire for the next, best thing.

After owning an EVO since launch day, I can honestly say that there‘s no other device that I even have a passing interest in, although I‘m sure that‘ll change by upgrade day, June 2011. ;)

DC Wuff

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
Agree completely. I paid retail for the EVO and received it the Friday after launch. As of October 1, I am eligible for an upgrade, and I have no desire to use the discount.

Edge767

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm on the same boat with the rest of ya. I've had mine since launch day and I've not looked at another phone since. Sure, I look at their specs and read up on 'em, but none have made me even think for a moment of replacing my Evo. It's just that perfect for me.

Perezan

May 16, 2010
www.karinasjewelry.com
i have had my evo since launch day and must say i love even more now than he day i got it. This is hands down the finest phone i have ever owned. Having owned windows and bkackbery phones this hands down decimates all. I love the customisability and the top notch features. Since purchasing this phone i have also found that i almost never use my pc, something i thought would never happen. So in short, i love this phone and everything about android. Just needed to express my love for my launch day evo and android.

ditto

Hurleygm

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
i almost agree. the EVO is an awesome phone - best i ever had. but i only wish Android's Contacts and Calendar were as good as the old PalmOS. adding Jorte Calendar helps a lot. and the tight integration and automagic OTA syncing with Gmail make up for a lot. if i had one improvement suggestion for Android it would be for them to polish up the Contacts and Calendar apps a bit. make them more user friendly. make it easier and faster to enter in PIM data.

+1

Sent from my HTC EVO using Taptalk Pro.

AnnDroid

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I completely agree. I read 9 cell phone blogs/rss daily. In the past, I would be very interested in the next best phone. There isn't one. Now, I skim over the phone announcements and read the other mobile news. I'm sure there are other great phone, but I'm just so dang happy I don't even look.
-Happily 'married' to my phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000