Tethering Connectivity

Kungfubhuda

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
I recently rooted and began tethering on my Evo, and its been awesome. I am having some connectivity issues though (using Wireless Tether). The laptop (Windows 7) I'm using frequently disconnects and can't reconnect until I restart the tether. Does anyone else have that issue? Any solutions?

Also, now that I'm rooted, does anyone have any other suggestions of things I should try?

In an unrelated annoyance, whenever I call a 1-800 number that requires you to "press a number for your selection", the Evo instead dials that number. For example, if I press 1 for English, my phone dials the number 1 in a separate call. Its driving me crazy. Any solutions to this?

Darth Mo

May 17, 2010
Visit site
For the second issue, I don't have that problem...

Are you hitting the button on the lower left to bring up the dial pad on your current call?

deaofly

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm having a hardware issue with mine, I used to get 85%-100 with the 3feet from my ps3, now i only get 27%-45%. It starts out 100%, then just drops to 45%-27%. I can't get any bettter signal, i have to keep my Evo on my window to get 2bars 4g. My house is complete brick and dont 4g inside. If i put my Evo just on 3g right next to my ps3, it says it only 80% signal, rift next to the system. I already did a full factory reset and still have this issue. I'm taking it to sprint friday

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc