Angry birds on Evo

jta04

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Didn't work for me either. I had the same problem with the Beta, had to unmount my sd card and install from the android market.

Haven't figured out a way to install the full game as I can only download the apk to my SD card (as far as I know) so I can go the unmounted SD card route for the full game.

I downloaded the apk for the game from some of the hosted links in the comments to the Android Central blog post.

Any tips would be appreciated.

da.bell

May 14, 2010
Visit site
works just fine for me.

I like the changes that they did between the beta and what is available now. Great improvements.

jnadelman

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
how did everyone get it?
I tried to download the apk to my pc and transfer to the phone, but have the sd mounting issue.
I tried to download directly from the site onto the phone, but the download is unsuccessful (tried like 30 times)
I have reached the web page on my pc that asks for my phone number so they can send it to me. But I'm not sure I trust that.

jnadelman

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Got it from the market, but just like the beta I had to unmount the SD card to get the install to work.
But it installed fine on my wife's Evo without the need to unmount the card. Who knows.

Last edited:

ddegraw

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I have downloaded the lite version and have been playing for awhile. When will I be able to download the full version or am I missing something? Please help!!

TacomaJustin

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
I've had the same install problem with a few different apps. Kind of a pain having to unmount the sd card, install the program, mount the sd card and then finally move the app to sd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol