tranfer video to computer.. no sound!

smileshappy

May 17, 2010
Visit site
So if I transfer video taken from my phone to computer and go to play it I get now sound? What gives? And yes volume is turned all the way up.

Anyone else experience this?

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
So if I transfer video taken from my phone to computer and go to play it I get now sound? What gives? And yes volume is turned all the way up.

Anyone else experience this?

Free-Codecs.com : Download K-Lite Codec Pack 6.4.0 FULL, K-Lite Codec Pack 6.4.0 STANDARD, K-Lite Codec Pack 6.4.0 BASIC : K-Lite Codec Pack is a collection of codecs and related tools

Download this. It's a k-lite codec. Had the exact same problem. Downloaded this and everything is working great.

pwnst_r

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Reactions: Jerzyiroc

pwnst_r

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
What issues? The Klite codec pack was popular years ago. There's just no need to load all that crap when you can just use VLC.

I'd like to hear of these "issues" as VLC is the most compatible media player available.

Yourdogsdead

May 15, 2010
Visit site
What issues? The Klite codec pack was popular years ago. There's just no need to load all that crap when you can just use VLC.

I'd like to hear of these "issues" as VLC is the most compatible media player available.

Don't know dude. Just repeating what I heard. I have no issues with VLC on my Windows box. A lot of fansubbers don't like it, I know that much.

hatfield

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I just downloaded the VLC Player as I have the same problem as the original poster. However it doesn't recognize the .3pg extension of the video file transferred from the Evo. What am I missing?

hatfield

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the help but I had to uninstall VLC. It caused my computer to fail on startup. Removed it in safe mode and all was well again. I use Nero and they play well there so I'm good. Thanks anyway.

wrecklass

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
VLC doesn't put anything in the computer startup. Unless you got a hacked version from some Trojan site
--
Sent on my EVO 4G with Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781