evo is amazingly popular here in florida

jonathanlc2005

May 4, 2010
Visit site
for the past couple days(almost a week now) there hasnt been 1 day where ive seen an evo on someones hand everywhere i went. anyone else noticing the same thing?

Flip

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm fr ocala, Fl and every where I go here, yes somebody has an EVO....when it first launch here for a long time it was hard to get but even when I go to hang out in Orlando everybody has one too so I agree with u is reeaal popular here

MikeBinOK

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I've not seen many EVOs in Oklahoma, cultural center of the Universe, but several strangers recognized it and have asked me about my EVO when they saw me using it in public--Something that never happened when I carried a Palm Pre or Treo. So people are aware of it.

powerbyte#AC

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Here in Ocala also!.....I see at least one or two every day....in fact on the way home the other night on Hwy 200, I saw three cars in a row at a red light with people holding their EVOs!

jonathanlc2005

May 4, 2010
Visit site
Here in Ocala also!.....I see at least one or two every day....in fact on the way home the other night on Hwy 200, I saw three cars in a row at a red light with people holding their EVOs!

oh boy, with that experience... i can already predict what tallahassee is gunna be like with it being a college town

anon(67326)

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Here in the Pacific NW it's quite obviously Apple Country....which is odd since Redmond, WA is so close. Then again, they all have iPhones too....

Mickeywdw1254

May 17, 2010
Visit site

I bet I was one of those three. I am in Ocala too and am always on 200 and always on my Evo. Sometimes I forget that I have a laptop at home too.

charlie hustle

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
in tallahassee i know about 5 people with evos. But android is popular here. If not, evos i see droidx, incredibles and galaxy s phone everywhere.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay