Quick! Need a game recommendation for a 5 hour flight

californian#AC

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm a white knuckle flier, and need to keep my brain active lest I start dwelling on all those loose bolts and rabid dogs in the cargo hold gnawing through the aluminum fuselage.

Please suggest a fun game I can buy & load on my EVO to kill a good couple of hours.

I have and love Angry Birds and Jewels and Yahtzee.

Haven't cared for any driving games or tilt-yer-evo-like-it's-a-rudder games, or Fruit Ninja.

I've got a spare battery in tow, and at least ten dollars available credit on my google checkout account...so premium games would be fine.

Thanks in advance!
:p:eek::mad::cool::eek::D:)

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I enjoyed both Amtalee and to a lesser extent, Alchemy. There is also Dante's Inferno, which has provided some fun for me.

I believe Alchemy and Dante's Inferno were both free.

Sorry, I'm not a big phone gamer, but thought I'd throw out those suggestions since you're in a hurry.

Reactions: californian#AC

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Check out Mini Squadron and Robo defense, great time killers and fun to play.

If you want to try a fun tilt game give Skies of Glory a try, it's a fun flight sim.

Remember if you don't like them you can just hit refund within the first 24 hours and buy other ones.

Also check out flight director, but maybe not if you're afraid of flying.. better to check it out after you land. (it involves landing planes by dragging their flight path with your finger)

If you want some Brain stuff, there's IQ tester and Math Workout as well as Memory Trainer and periodic table.

Just to change it up once in a while I play Paper Toss

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
For a nice top down but 3d racing game, check out the just recently release "Reckless Racing". Very nice graphics, and, for future use, it also has cross platform multiplayer. 3 bucks in the market. Runs good on the Evo eventhough there are occassional frame rate drops when all your opponents are on the screen. Addictive racing fun!

Aside from that, Dungeon Hunter runs pretty good on the Evo.

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
"Unblock Me" is a simple puzzle game that is quick to pick up and quite addictive. It's free in the market and has hundreds of levels of varying difficulty.

I agree, this is also a good game! I also have this on my phone, I should have included it. I even made a level for the one on the Pre. i:)i

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
another idea is the free kindle app. you can download a bunch of free sample book chapters of new books and read them offline later.

warphead

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
these are what i tend to play the most on my phone on breaks and whatnot at work:

angry birds, bow man, homerun battle 3d, let's golf, and spaghetti marshmellow

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
In conclusion, we have to say.....thank god for the Market and it's myriad of high quality choices. And, it will just get better!

Mustachio

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
As another poster here said, try PVZ....it's terrific, and free. I also love Squibble Lite, by MassHabit (I think the Lite version is the only one available...yet). You operate this little baby octopus thing, trying to gather water droplets as you make your way to an Exit door. You have to avoid dangers like acids, wasps, etc, and you can use only two tentacles at at time. It's quite addictive! And free, too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom3SE