How and is there a way to watch streaming tv shows on evo?

tempest111

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
you're kidding right? the website has terrible, almost un-usable design and the 4 links I tried didn't load anything and one crashed my Dolphin browser.

Flash TV is a joke too, it just loads websites of content.

I watch msnbc on there through my phone all the time. ESPN works, nbc and cbs work. And a bunch more work. So no, I'm not kidding.

MsGadget13

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I use Slingbox. One time charge for unit. Hooks up to out TIVO & Security cameras. I can watch live TV anything I've recorded or our security cameras. Love it. Not free but an awesome solution.

deaofly

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I love flash TV, also there's LiveTV, TV.com, TVU. Guys lets not bash each other, if You personally don't like Flash TV or any kind of app then that's cool, but some of us like using these TV apps. I have to say, some channels don't work, or something app wise ain't working, but that's ok with us. It FREE except, TVU which is like $5 a year. I use it to watch dragonball z, they have a all DMZ channel, a all Family Guy channel, and All South Park channel. I say its worth the $5 a year ToMe and it looks good on 3g.

Lord Vader

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
I use Slingbox. One time charge for unit. Hooks up to out TIVO & Security cameras. I can watch live TV anything I've recorded or our security cameras. Love it. Not free but an awesome solution.

I use Slingbox as well, but I didn't pay for it--found a web site that had the app, so I downloaded it from there.

It works great on my EVO.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Well I'm rooted so please tell

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

If you go lurk over on xda you will find the way in the development section for the evo. I'm on my phone so I can't look and provide a link. Some rom's have the fix built in, too. I don't have the fix done so idk how complicated it is.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk Pro

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon