Where to get video content for EVO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yahtzee

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
As I pack for an upcoming week of travel I realized that I can't find the BB download site to grab movies to watch on my EVO. Anyone know what I am referring to or can anyone point me to any good video content for the EVO (movies, TV episodes, etc.)?

Thanks.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for your concern. If you know of a location that allows me to buy or rent digital downloads I'd be all over that as well.

yeah how about Google cutting a deal with movie studios to offer paid movie purchase or rental downloads via Market? they could use your Gmail account to verify purchase or rental play to prevent piracy. it seems to me they are leaving money on the table by not doing this.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
And of course everything in this thread is illegal. None of it should be discussed on these forums.

It has survived on crackberry for over a year and a half now. I think if they had a problem with it it woulda been removed from there a while ago. I'm not trying to get into an argument, maybe it shouldn't be discussed here, but I'm sure that crackberry has very similar rules as here (if not identical since they are both SPE) and if it were in violation it would've been removed.

I looked through the first 13 pages (which spanned about a two week period) of that thread looking for a mod's comments on it and saw nothing. The thread is still open.

Again, I'm not trying to argue for or against fair use, I'm just saying is all.

Caitlyn McKenzie

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for your concern. If you know of a location that allows me to buy or rent digital downloads I'd be all over that as well.

Just because a legal method doesn't exist doesn't make it okay to break copyright law. I'd wait for Netflix.

Anyway, I'm sure said threads would have been deleted/edited by mods if mods were brought to the attention of it. They don't have time to read every thread.

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
It has survived on crackberry for over a year and a half now. I think if they had a problem with it it woulda been removed from there a while ago. I'm not trying to get into an argument, maybe it shouldn't be discussed here, but I'm sure that crackberry has very similar rules as here (if not identical since they are both SPE) and if it were in violation it would've been removed.

I looked through the first 13 pages (which spanned about a two week period) of that thread looking for a mod's comments on it and saw nothing. The thread is still open.

Again, I'm not trying to argue for or against fair use, I'm just saying is all.

Well, I'm going to close this thread. I clicked the link and indeed, there is some piracy going on over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech