Contest closed - Win a free HTC Evo 4G HDMI dock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
thumb_550_htc-evo-4g-hdmi-dock.jpg

You heard that right. The official HTC Evo 4G HDMI dock is *finally* available in stores, but we're going to save you the trip. We've got two of the docks to give away, and we're giving them away right here.

All you have to do is post in this thread and tell us what you're most looking forward to using that HDMI goodness for. We'll pick two winners at random and get the docks shipped off post haste. Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. EDT tonight. Good luck!

jgambler21

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I can't wait to show my 3 year old daughter the high def videos that I took of her on my evo. She always asks to watch the videos on the tv.

gti151

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
What I want to do with the HDMI dock...

Well, for starters, I want to output video my TV.. DUH!!

Once that's going, I want to sit back and watch... Again, DUH!!!

Now as far as WHAT I want to watch, probably the badass videos by The Staxx Brothers on youtube

I think the first thing I would do is put on their first hit, Name Dropper. After that i'd kick off the Phone Booth Graveyard Trilogy with 1992, then Oh Carolina and finally wrap it all up with the most recent installment, Warpath. It's SO badass, zombie's and all!!

THAT's why I need an HDMI dock, so I can spread the Staxx goodness

tek818

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
I can't wait to have a way to easily display personal photos, videos, or even movies on the go at friends or families houses.

EvoUserXXX

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Man, I am most looking foward to not having to pick up and put down my phone 1000x a day, 5000x a week at work for when I am texting, pingchatting, or checking something online really fast. This will be the ultimate life saver. Hopefully I win as I am still saving up to fix my car, sigh : / Its definitely a must have though, I am excited :)

spidercheck04

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
i would be watching and showing off the dock and playing the videos i took from the parties from Halloween and showing my friends how drunk they got lol and the girls dancing too :cool: :p :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie