EVO for $89.00

Red Sox88

Banned
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I think they are running a new promotion for November - First 200 people who get the phone get an extra $20 rebate from HTC... So brings the total price to $69 with all the rebates and stuff

alex1907

Nov 5, 2010
Visit site
i got the same email, it is the way they are calculating the car charger in the email they left it out on the site it is included in the calculation

Red Sox88

Banned
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
HTC EVO - $299
Mail-in Rebate - $(100.00)
$50.00 Account Credit - $(50.00)
StudentRate Rebate - $(25.00)
HTC Rebate through StudentRate* - $(20.00)
Free Car Charger - $(35.00)
STUDENTRATE PRICE - $69.00

*First 200 purchases starting from Nov 3, 2010 (new lines, add a lines and new Sprint Customers are eligible)

gsonsevo

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for Posting this! This deal pushed me over to make my decision to try out this Android OS thing that everyone is talking about! :) haha
I had a couple of bad days recntly w/ my Pre so I finally decided to jump ship! Im sure I'll be happy w/ the switch (though I'll probably jump back to my "loyal" Palm roots if/when HP/Palm ever come out w/ quality hardware!), anyone have any reccomendations for a good car mount?

sunshine99

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
I am really thinking of switching to Sprint and get the Evo, I heard such great reviews about the device... This deal is hard to resist when you 're a student

mrpatience

Banned
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I just got this email yesterday from them. It looks like all you have to do is to know a member. Here is an email you can use as a members email to sign up. Enter this email mrpatience1@live.com when it asks for the members email it should work.

We are now open for your friends and family to join the StudentRate community.

How Does It Work?
Your friend or family member can visit StudentRate - Local and National Student Discounts and use their own email address (all email extensions will work e.g., .com, .net .us etc) to register,
Select “I am a family member of a Student” during registration
Enter your, when required, email address (.edu or alternate)
They will receive an activation email automatically and can take advantage of thousands of deals/discounts.
So -- invite them now, spread the word.

n8mack33

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
This seems like a really good deal. I'm looking to switch from Verizon. 2 lines with data. Can someone comment on how this might compare to Employee Referral Program in terms of monthly costs?