google instant

Flip

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
Does anybody know how to get Google instant to work, I go to Google.com but it doesn't show me the link anywhere on the page to turn on

myrcgarage

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
it is on by default for me. When I tap the search field and start typing, it shows the results on the page. I am using HD Dolphin

Flip

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
Something must b wrong with my phone case I don't have the option anywhere n when I start typing it gives me the options like it did bfore

Flip

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm getting frustrated because i tried the mobile version n desktop n Google instant doesn't work but when I downloaded dolphins browser it gave me the link to turn the beta on but I don't like any other browser but the regular froyo 2.2

Onk132

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
Go into settings and check mobile view. Refresh the page and it should be underneath the search bar.

Last edited:

Flip

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
Maaan I swear I'm doing all that n it just not giving me the option, but when I download dolphing browser it shows me the option to turn it on n off, I turned it on but the minute I uninstall the dolphin it goes back to normal n no option to turn on n I like that I want it so bad I've even gone into my settings but don't see anything that can help me, if someone knws a way Plsss let me knw

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol