Is anyone else having data issues with google??

intheb0x

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm having severe data issues, I'm.unable to retrieve a gmail account and the refreshing icon just sits in my notification bar and doesn't go away??

Is google down?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

intheb0x

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Ok good to know its not just me, google search, gmail and google voice are not working for me.

intheb0x

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
I called too, nothing they could do, no data outages, that's when I figured it had something to do with though google.

cpolism

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
google maps/navigation was going nuts on me yesterday. Not sure if that's part of the problems going on...but i was on the highway and it was telling me to take every exit and saying i was on different roads. Weird. Restarted it three or four times, restarted my phone, turned gps off and on...nothing worked. That's never happened before. Usually very dependable.

Jaggrey

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I was having issues with Google Maps earlier. It took forever to load anything that wasn't already cached.

MAX_POWERS#AC

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
I have been having problems too. Market and appbrain does not load. Browser and Gmail does not seem to be working either.It all works if I turn on wifi. I'm in Chicago.

Stokes

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I have been having problems too. Market and appbrain does not load. Browser and Gmail does not seem to be working either.It all works if I turn on wifi. I'm in Chicago.

Same here. I'm in Chicago as well. On Wifi, everything works fine. But 3G/4G: Nothing. Hmmmm...

intheb0x

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Ugh this is some bs, someones gotta know what the deal is, is it sprint or google?!?

Stokes

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Anyone have any idea what's going on? This is getting really annoying. Kind of makes the phone useless if you can't use 3G/4G...

wmurch3

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
I've been having issues for the past few hours. No apps will download and Google voice won't connect. I connected to Wifi and everything just started working.

kast107

May 17, 2010
Visit site
It looks like this is a pretty widespread sprint outage. I have been monitoring/posting on XDA forums. It seems that everything works fine on wifi, but not on Sprint's network.

Data issues - xda-developers

According to one of the posts on page 5, Sprint is now aware of the problem and is working to fix it. We'll see what happens.

Reactions: Jaggrey

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance