What's my PIN?

Cubfan

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
DriveSafe.ly is text-spamming me with advertisements in the wee hours of my weekend, and I've emailed them to stop. They're asking for my PIN, and I don't know what or where this is to send them so they can stop it.

Anybody know how to find this?

dwhitman

Mar 26, 2010
Visit site
Don't know what PIN they could mean, but unless it's a PIN associated with some account you have WITH THEM, no way I'd give it to them.

You are able to selectively block phone numbers from sending SMS to you via the Sprint Web site. Are all the texts from the same number? If so, just blackhole it and you'll never see them again.

Log onto the sprint website. Click on the "My Preferences" tab, and under "Limits and Protections", click on "Block Texts".

Ukyo

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
Don't know what PIN they could mean, but unless it's a PIN associated with some account you have WITH THEM, no way I'd give it to them.

You are able to selectively block phone numbers from sending SMS to you via the Sprint Web site. Are all the texts from the same number? If so, just blackhole it and you'll never see them again.

Log onto the sprint website. Click on the "My Preferences" tab, and under "Limits and Protections", click on "Block Texts".

I totally forgot about that. Thanks for the reminder. Is there a limit to the amount of numbers we can block?