System Updated Last Night???

jdub__

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Did anyone receive a system update last night by any chance? I did... not sure what it actually updated but my screen started acting funky today. The screen out of no where started being unresponsive.

Anyone else experience this? If so, what have you done to correct any of it?

Thanks in advance,

Jdub__

RobFla#AC

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Received an update but for voicemail only...

Did anyone receive a system update last night by any chance? I did... not sure what it actually updated but my screen started acting funky today. The screen out of no where started being unresponsive.

Anyone else experience this? If so, what have you done to correct any of it?

Thanks in advance,

Jdub__

dzuchowski

Banned
Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
i dont think you had any system update. i ran the firmware and the system updates and nothing. I think you had a program update from something in the market place. I have my phone set to automatically update everything, thus i dont need to worry to run the download in the marketplace. i check each program with the option to auto update.

lets face it with gingerbread its vaporware until it comes out. notice onone not one person has a leaked version for any android phone. Perhaps google will just kill it and say we are gonna release android 3.x in january and its only a month away anyhow so just wait...

its_miller_time

May 19, 2010
Visit site
dzuchowski, I am not sure how you can definitively say he did not have a system update. If you read the forums, there are a certain batch of EVOs that are actually getting a HTC Software Update to address some issues with the camera. Maybe he got the update last night.

UndeadCircus

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
i dont think you had any system update. i ran the firmware and the system updates and nothing. I think you had a program update from something in the market place. I have my phone set to automatically update everything, thus i dont need to worry to run the download in the marketplace. i check each program with the option to auto update.

lets face it with gingerbread its vaporware until it comes out. notice onone not one person has a leaked version for any android phone. Perhaps google will just kill it and say we are gonna release android 3.x in january and its only a month away anyhow so just wait...
I'm pretty sure people can tell the difference between an application update and a system update.

I was one of the few (as it seems so far) that got a system update.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae