coachdvc

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Okay, I'm going to apologize in advance for asking this. I believe I just got an IM from a friend. I'm saying "I believe" because I have no clue what it is. There was what looked to be a little icon like a conversation bubble in the notification area. I checked it and it was a message from a friend who was "offline" now.

I've never IM'ed or been IM'ed on any phone before, and I don't use IM either. However, I have a few friends who don't have unlimited text and this would be a great addition.

My question is this: WTF was this notification and if it was an IM, where and how do I use this feature on my EVO? Thanks!

Dave Blake

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Open your applications drawer or all apps look of a conversation bubble that says talk in it open that app and see if the message is there.

Later,
Dave

Reactions: coachdvc

coachdvc

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Open your applications drawer or all apps look of a conversation bubble that says talk in it open that app and see if the message is there.

Later,
Dave

Thanks for the quick response! Now I have a follow up question. I've got a couple friends who don't have unlimited text (I blame their age!). One has an iphone and one has an htc but with windows. Is there an IM client that I could use that would be able to "chat" with both of them? They both have Google email accounts, and I can see them on my list of contacts under the TALK app that you told me about. Thanks again!