Could someone please explain to me why when I want to import my pictures and videos taken with my EVO in windows 7 it seems like every single image on my phone is imported? Browser cache, pictures from market place, etc. etc. 35 pictures turns into 300 pictures and makes a mess out of everything. Am I doing something wrong or is there an easier way to do this?
    What I am doing now is just to plug my phone up to my computer and select disk drive, then windows asks to import videos and pictures I choose to let it, then wham everything I have ever looked at on my phone is imported.

Thanks.
    11-30-2010 05:01 PM
    Instead of letting it import it like that go to view files and just go to DCIM and copy your pics from there.

Personally I use Google Picasa software and just grab the files I want off the card.

Could someone please explain to me why when I want to import my pictures and videos taken with my EVO in windows 7 it seems like every single image on my phone is imported? Browser cache, pictures from market place, etc. etc. 35 pictures turns into 300 pictures and makes a mess out of everything. Am I doing something wrong or is there an easier way to do this?
    What I am doing now is just to plug my phone up to my computer and select disk drive, then windows asks to import videos and pictures I choose to let it, then wham everything I have ever looked at on my phone is imported.

Thanks.
    11-30-2010 05:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD